Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Catch ya up to speed.....

This is the cliff notes of our lives right now.....
Doug and I moved the family up to Eau Claire to a beautiful new home!!! I gave up my machinist job to stay home with Aaron and the babies and Doug is a Butcher. Aaron is nine and in the 3rd grade. He is super funny and so mature for his age. He just got straight A's for the second time in a row! He plays baseball and football and wants to play basketball. Coby, Micah and Peyton will be 17 months on the 15Th of Jan. They are walking, running, eating, starting to talk and unfortunately biting. It is so fun to watch them play together. Each one does have his own personality. Peyton is the oldest. He is bashful yet defiant. Micah is the middle trip and he is the cuddle bug but likes to push his brothers to the ground. Coby is the baby and is the most eager to learn new things, but so much that he gets into everything to check them out!!
I hope this blog will help me keep everyone up to date about life in my home...(don't get too much time to visit).
Thanks,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment