Monday, March 16, 2009

Epiphany!!!

I realized today that I'm done living life on cruise control!! You only live once and right now....life is living me! I am going to plan and do more!!! I would love to get all my recipes (including all family recipes) into one big book. That way I don't have to rummage through tons of cook books to find my recipe. Along with that...I want to become a better cook, get caught up in scrapbooking, become fit and healthy (meaning taking care of that anemia problem) and have a fun filled summer packed with mini vacations!!! I'm done feeling like I'm stuck in a rut. I'm officially pulling myself out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I finally had this epiphany last year. So you're a little earlier than me! It's freeing to finally say I want my life back. Get out of auto pilot and just start enjoying and doing life instead of living by a strict schedule. You'll enjoy the kids soooo much more!

    Can't wait to be part of your living!!

    ReplyDelete